The visit for a surgical intervention
Guidelines to follow :
- Your pet may eat half of his usual breakfast before 7:00 am on the day of surgery. If he is not used to eating in the morning, we will keep him fasting for the morning only. They can drink water at any time.
- For their safety, make sure to keep your pet on a leash or in a carrier. We can provide you with one if needed.
- Arrive at the hospital at the scheduled time. Plan on about 10-15 minutes to meet the medical team and fill out the authorization forms.
- It is possible to bring your pet the night before the procedure at no additional charge. Simply make an appointment with a member of the team.
- On the day of the appointment, bring a small portion of your pet’s food (one portion in a Ziploc bag will suffice). If your pet is receiving medication, please bring it as well. Our team will ensure continuity of treatment and feeding.
- In order to ensure the communication between you and the clinic, you must leave us a phone number where we can contact you for emergencies. We will also use this information to contact you after the procedure.
Cancellation Policy: Our team makes every effort to ensure that our patients receive the necessary care in a timely manner. If you need to cancel or reschedule an appointment, please notify us at least 24 hours in advance so that we can offer that time slot to another animal in need of care. A $30 fee will be charged for an unannounced missed appointment and must be paid before any other services are rendered.