The visit with your dog
A few points to prepare you for your dog’s visit:
- Bring your dog’s health record. If you have recently adopted your pet, do not forget the documents provided by the breeder or the shelter.
- We recommend that you take out insurance for your pet. This will allow you to get the help you need in case of unforeseen circumstances. If you have one, please bring a claim form with you. The veterinarian will be able to fill it out during the visit. If you have any questions about insurance, please contact us!
- Your pet’s diet can help us understand how well or poorly your pet is doing! Take note of the name of your dog’s food. You can also take a picture of the package to help the vet recognize the product. We also recommend that you note any supplements or additives that you add to your dog’s diet.
- Take note of his daily habits (e.g. appetite, water consumption, urination, defecation, etc.)
- Prepare a list with all the questions you want to ask the veterinarian.
- Bring a stool sample. Your veterinarian may recommend that you have it tested for intestinal worms. A 3-5cm piece is sufficient. You can provide the sample in a Ziploc bag.
- For his safety, make sure to keep your dog on a leash. If needed, we can provide you with one, but it must be returned the same day.
Cancellation Policy: Our team makes every effort to ensure that our patients receive the necessary care in a timely manner. If you need to cancel or reschedule an appointment, please notify us at least 24 hours in advance so that we can offer that time slot to another animal in need of care. A $30 fee will be charged for an unannounced missed appointment, and must be paid before any other services are rendered.